New current job openings below!
The Iron Oven is looking to hire a new restaurant assistant manager. This person should have a true passion for the restaurant industry and enjoy delivering exceptional customer service. We are looking for someone who is a team player, reliable and highly motivated. This position is ideal for someone looking to build a career in the restaurant/hospitality industry.
Growth in the company is available in the future when we expand our business.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Assistant Manager include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for Front of House operations. This person will be working very closely with our Front of House manager and the restaurant owner
- Responsible for maintaining health department regulations. Must be able to maintain a clean work environment and hold the staff accountable to always do the same
- Assist with the hiring of front of house employees. Properly train new employees while holding all employees accountable for their duties
- Be friendly with our guests and make everyone feel welcome. Handle any issues with a professional demeanor.
- Work collaboratively with the front of house manager to come up with a drink specials
- Come up with ways to help save the restaurant money and always put the business first
- Stay up-to-date on trends within the restaurant industry and suggest new items/drinks we should test out
- A track record of stability in previous employment
- Must be a team player
- Benefits start after 3 months of employment. We pay up to $150 a month towards benefits. We cant wait to add to our family!